Jan 23, 2020
Part-Time Contract Civic Engagement and GOTV Coordinator - Triad
- Recruit, train, and support an active civic engagement team of individuals and organizations that work together to expand the number of pro-LGBTQ individuals who vote and run for office.
- Develop a strong get out the vote (GOTV) regional network.
- Build partnerships with allied groups and political organizations to build an inclusive community that does not tolerate discrimination.
- Execute civic engagement and political strategic plan for the organization in collaboration with the Equality NC Leadership Team and committees.
- Plan and coordinate regional civic engagement and political events.
- Supprt fundraising in the region through one-on-one meetings, townhalls, events, and other forms of communication that enable the regional program to sustain and grow.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a combination of organizing, political engagement, and fundraising.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with organization-specific programs and software.
- Strong organizational project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Please send cover letter, resume, and other materials to be included in consideration for this contract position to email@example.com. Application materials will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.